|Abstract Submission Opens||April 1, 2019|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||June 30, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance||July 31, 2019|
|Late Breaking Abstract Submission Opens||August 1, 2019|
|Late Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline||August 15, 2019|
|Late Breaking Abstract Notification of Acceptance||August 31, 2019|
- Dates are based on Thailand Standard Time, 23:59 (GMT+7).
- All abstracts must be submitted via APHRS 2019 Abstract Submission Site.
- Abstracts submitted by fax, postal mail or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, without exception.
- ALL Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts must register and complete payment by Early Bird Registration Deadline August 15, 2019 to ensure the rights of the presentation
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Allied Professionals
- Basic Science
- Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices
- General Electrophysiology (ECG/Prevention/Screening/Imaging and others)
- Heart Failure
- Pediatrics and Grown-up Congenital Heart
- Syncope and Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Abstract should be submitted only in English. The total number of characters allowed for the submission is 3,000 characters including space. You will be able to upload 1 supporting document in PDF format (only image, graph and create table, the maximum file size is 10 MB). Please include up to 5 key words and trade names are not allowed.
ABSTRACT REVISION & ACCEPTANCE
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author’s email address immediately upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
The decision of Scientific Program Committee on abstract acceptance is final. While authors’ preferences for oral or poster presentations will be considered, the committee may offer an alternative format.
Abstract presenters are eligible for a discounted registration rate at US$100. Only one author per abstract is considered the presenter.
YOUNG INVESTIGATION AWARD (YIA) COMPETITION GUIDELINES
All authors wishing to participate in the YIA competition must submit their abstract through the APHRS 2019 Abstract Submission site, indicate their interest on the “Young Investigator Awards” section of the site, and submit all required documentation via the award application portal. To qualify for the YIA, candidates must be primary authors who are aged under 40 as of October 24, 2019. The YIA Competition is open to any physician or scientist who is presently in a residency, fellowship, or doctoral training program, or who has been in such a program within the past three years (at the time of submission).
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
When you submit your abstract, you will be asked to tick the following declarations:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication