POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Abstracts selected for Poster Presentation must be presented as a paper visual display of the research.
Poster sessions will be at poster area as followings:
|Thursday, 24 October 2019||9.30 – 10.00 hrs.||14.30 – 15.00 hrs.|
|Friday, 25 October 2019||9.30 – 10.30 hrs.||14.30 – 15.00 hrs.|
|Saturday, 26 October 2019||9.30 – 10.30 hrs.||14.30 – 15.00 hrs.|
Poster presentation area will be in Exhibition hall, level 22. Please check your board number again at the poster help desks in the Exhibition hall (near poster area).
Morning Posters session MUST be mounted by 8:00 hrs. and removed by 12:00 hrs. and afternoon session MUST be mounted by 13:00 hrs. and removed by 17:00 hrs.
*The organizers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the Congress*
The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high (Portrait style). Poster Board Size: 1mW x 2.5mH.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 2 meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you with poster location. Putting up poster will be done by each author.
- DO NOT write or paint on the poster boards.
- DO NOT use nails, push pins, screws, or any tools that will puncture the poster boards.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board that displays the board number assigned to you.
***Important information: Please note the 12th APHRS 2019 cannot be held responsible for posters displayed or left in the Poster area or the Congress center. Posters must be collected after each session.
Poster Area (Exhibition Hall)